From: Anton Arkhipov (anton_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 28 2009 - 10:34:04 CDT

Hi,

Indeed, CG models created with CGTools in VMD can be simulated with
NAMD. Like Axel said, check

> http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/cgtools/

and read papers cited there. You'll see that there are two CG models
that you can use (residue-based or shape-based CG), so you will need
to choose one depending on the process you want to study.

Best,

Anton.