From: Suman Chakrabarty (suman_at_sscu.iisc.ernet.in)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2009 - 16:42:20 CST

Hi,

I was trying to use the "Adding a Progress Bar for the Elapsed Time"
tutorial of Axel
(http://www.theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/~axel.kohlmeyer/cpmd-vmd/part3.html#chap5_sect1
) and it was awesome! :)

But a problem occured when I tried to create a movie out of it. It seems
that only the "snapshot" rendering method will keep the time bar with
every detail. Using "Tachyon" I found the tick labels and the texts are
not showing up in the movie, while the bar is working fine. Using
"Povray" I found the bar is not there at all!

I would like to know how to keep the bar visible in the movie while
better rendering methods like "Tachyon" or "Povray" are being used.

On a side note, any hint on how do I show the value of the current time
as plain text (changing with the movie obviously) like "1000 ps"? Also,
how do I change the format (bold, font size etc) of the text?

Thanks and regards,
Suman Chakrabarty.

believed to be clean.