From: Alfredo Quevedo (alfredoq_at_mail.fcq.unc.edu.ar)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2008 - 13:31:58 CDT

Thanks for the reply Axel, I have been trying to work arounfd the problem
but I cant get how to assign automatic scalable metrics to my paths. I am
quite new to Linux, so please sorry for the questions. Any hint how should
approximate to a solution of this problem. I have VMD installed on other
computers but this didnt happened.
Thanks in advance
Alfredo