From: qwang_at_mail.uh.edu
Date: Sun Sep 28 2008 - 19:33:02 CDT

attached mail follows:

Hi,

I am using the script (sscache.tcl) to compute the secondary structures of a protein in a trajectory. I follow the instructions from http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/script_library/scripts/sscache/sscache.tcl.

I wrote a tcl script as an attached and tried to execute it on a trajectory, but it only showed the results of the last frame. I tried my script using different modules (functions) but it looped correctly, so I am quite sure that I have been including the loop correctly.

Could you please help me take a look at this script and see if there is something that I could have overlooked?

Thank you.
Sincerely,
Qian