From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon May 08 2023 - 00:12:26 CDT

Hi,
  STRIDE expects PDB atom naming to be used.
If you've got a PDB corresponding to the simulation, I would recommend
the NetCDF into that molecule in VMD.
By loading the PDB first, you'll get the PDB atom names.
If you don't have a PDB, then you may need to reassign the atom names
using VMD atom selections, or using external tools.

Best,
  John

--
Research Affiliate, NIH Center for Macromolecular Modeling and Bioinformatics
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~johns/