From: Janni Christensen (jac_at_expres2ionbio.com)
Date: Tue May 09 2023 - 02:03:44 CDT

Hi all,
I am trying to use the BFEE plugin in VMD to calculate the free energy of a protein-ligand complex. However, I keep getting the error below when I try to generate the input files.
"Unable to load file 'C:/PATH/File.coor' using file type 'namdbin'."
I cannot find any place when the file type can be changed if that is the issue.
I do not get any errors when I type "mol addfile type namdbin File.coor" in the TkConsole. Still BFEE won't accept my MD equilibration run files.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Janni Christensen, PhD
Downstream Development Scientist
ExpreS2ion Biotechnologies
Agern Allé 1, DK-2970 Hørsholm, Denmark<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://goo.gl/maps/TgGLEBz8uGrmfuLPA__;!!DZ3fjg!9lam2RYlUOk8SjXp3-4D7TEmeVYEXYV31uEJgg_INK6g1ZEG9ddldjl0cx3Q5dBIHsIQ46UVqFR9IIBLLQ$ >
jac_at_expres2ionbio.com<mailto:jac_at_expres2ionbio.com>