From: Nuno Cerqueira (nscerqueira_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 2021 - 11:55:55 CST

Hello Artur

Why don't you use the VMDStore plug-in. Have a look at:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://biosim.pt/how-to-install-vmd-store/__;!!DZ3fjg!ogBhsfFm5apUhx2aC1dXfGrcjCAP0CpFvBOBCLn8I8WoyMs7rdNc4PounJp2e2c5Bw$
It was developed by us with this purpose in mind. Share the plugin in our
group and others that are interested in it.
Have a look to it.
This is a useful plug-in that allows the plugins to remain active and be
used by everyone. Otherwise they will be forgotten and ultimately not
available.
A lot of work has been done by several researchers to provide extra
functionalities to VMD through plug-ins. Unfortunatly, VMD development team
has never paid much attention to it. VMDStore was our contribution to
change this.

If you need any help, please contact us.

regards,

Nuno