From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2021 - 00:42:12 CST

Hi,
  I'm guessing that this hang is caused by some bug in the multiseq
plugin related to its use of Tk, but that is only a guess.
Do you see any error messages in the main VMD console associated
with the hanging behavior, or is the hang the only observable behavior?

Best,

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/