From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 20 2021 - 00:51:18 CST

Phillip,
  We have made changes to Multiseq that have addressed the issues
with STAMP on MacOS, however there is a problem that occurs on
64-bit Windows that I'm still working on tracking down.
I plan to make new test builds of VMD in early January, possibly
even before then, and I'll let you know what the status of STAMP is
at that point.

Best,
  John