From: David Kastner (davidwkastner_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 10 2021 - 14:58:23 CDT

Hi john,

*sw_vers:*
ProductName: macOS
ProductVersion: 11.3
BuildVersion: 20E232

*CPU features:*

Info) CPU features: SSE2 SSE4.1 AVX AVX2 FMA F16 HT

*Error Message:*

/Applications/VMD 1.9.4a51-x86_64-Rev9.app/Contents/MacOS/startup.command:
line 7: 47194 Segmentation fault: 11
"$p/../Resources/VMD.app/Contents/MacOS/VMD"
$*

Saving session...

..copying shared history...

..saving history...truncating history files...

..completed.

Deleting expired sessions...none found.

[Process completed]

Thanks for looking into this!
David

--
David W. Kastner
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Department of Biological Engineering
Email: kastner_at_mit.edu