From: Daniel Möller (daniel.moeller3_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Thu Jan 14 2016 - 05:37:52 CST

Hi,
I intend to load max 30 volumes or a number of users choice.
Currently I use a workaround which loads for every eight volumes a new
molecule.
Or to say it better: after 8 times pmepot for a new frame, I load the
molecule as a new one and go on with pmepot for the next frames.
After this I read with interpolvol the potential around the atome(s) of
interest, calculate the coloumb energy and write this to a file.

Do you need the script as an example?

Sincerely

Daniel Möller