From: Ozan Dernek (ozandernek_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 19 2015 - 03:40:08 CDT

This info pops up when I load the volumetric map:

Info) Analyzing Volume...
Info) Grid size: 108x108x108 (19 MB)
Info) Total voxels: 1259712
Info) Min: 0.012902 Max: 3.427300 Range: 3.414398

As I understand I cannot use any value less than Min. value. Thats why I cannot see any isosurface for the negative isovalue. If that is the situation, how can I visualize my Bader charge analysis ?

By the way thanks for your kind attitude,
Regards,
Ozan Dernek