From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 19 2015 - 14:39:00 CDT

Hi,
  I don't know anything specifically about the particular analysis
you're trying to use, so I can only answer in general:
  If you have no negative values in the density map, then
you can't possibly view a negative isosurface, so I think the
question you must ask is why you have no negative values coming
from your analysis?

Cheers,
  John