From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2014 - 15:40:32 CDT

Hi,
  If you're running VRPN 7.31, it won't matter, as I think that's
too new for the version that the previous revs of VMD were compiled
against and we will need to make a new VMD build that is compiled
against 7.31 for you to be able to use it.

Did you get VRPN to talk to the Falcon yet?
I saw your post on the VRPN mailing list where Russell Taylor
suggested testing the Falcon with the Windows drivers. Did that
work out okay so far?

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/