From: George Patargias (gpat_at_bioacademy.gr)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2014 - 02:45:52 CDT

Hello,

Yes, I am running VRPN 7.31 for Windows but I can download and run a
previous version instead: what is the latest VRPN version I can use
with VMD 1.9.1?

I didn't get the Falcon to talk to VRPN in Linux yet probably because I
need to connect to powered USB hub.

Yes I followed Russell Taylor's suggestion and I have tested Falcon with
the Novint drivers; it is working ok. I haven't tested yet with the
Windows VRPN drivers, hence my question on VMD.

Thanks

George