From: Kevin C Chan (cchan2242-c_at_my.cityu.edu.hk)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2014 - 08:39:39 CDT

Thanks Stone, it looks much better now. Do you also have suggestions for the materials of the protein inside the transparent surfaces? Now I am using Diffuse and AOs as suggested on the webpage.

Also I could not quite get how the two light coefficient works, what is the difference among them and your glowlight.tcl (appeared in the mailing list) if what I want is light up the protein inside the surfaces only.

Cheers,

Kevin
ukevi_at_gmx.hk