From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2014 - 13:27:59 CDT

Mikhail,
  Can you provide me with the input files you're using that encounter
problems with VMD 1.9.2 but not with VMD 1.9.1? I would like to try
and reproduce this, as there shouldn't have been any changes to
ViewChangeRender that would create a difference in behaviour like
the one you describe, and if there are, they clearly should be fixed.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/