From: Amit Jaiswal (amitjai20_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2014 - 23:12:13 CDT

Dear Ajasja, Dear Lo,

Many thanks for your suggestions. Previously I had tried Discovery Studio
but was unable to build the peptide. I will try in VMD and will let you
know if I was successful. I will try to merge both the peptides and I come
across any problem I will ask you help one more time. Thanks a lot.

With kind regards
Amit Jaiswal

--
*Yours Sincerely,*