From: Tim Lo (timlo_at_hku.hk)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2014 - 06:49:33 CDT

Hi Richard,

I am not very familiar with other programs but in my opinion, using the
script template in the topotools website given by Ajasja is convenient
enough. In the script, you just need to state the psf and pdb files of
the two molecules and your desired psf and pdb file names of the merged
molecule. That's it! These pieces of information are in principle
necessary, even if there is a program to merge molecules in the GUI. I
don't think the merging procedure can be reduced to anything simpler.

Do you have any recommendations to simplify the merging procedure?

Regards,
Tim
Research Assistant
The University of Hong Kong