From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2014 - 08:24:44 CDT

Tristan,
  Yes, I will be working on updating the VRPN libs very soon, that
should be updated for beta 2 if all goes well. Every library I update
has to work for all of the target platforms, so it's often a lot of work to
get them sorted out. I'm hoping the new revs of VRNN are less trouble
than some previous revs were.