From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2013 - 04:08:18 CST

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 11:02 AM, Albert <mailmd2011_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Here is more informations:
>
> ls compile/lib_LINUXAMD64
>
> as we can see, the psfgen and other library are missed in this
> directory......
>
> probably that's the reasons.....

i don't have a clue what the hell you are doing. it looks strange and
not in keeping with the instructions.
i have been building and installing VMD on all kinds of platforms now
for over 10 years and never had any problems like that.
there have to be some profound mistakes somewhere or some overlooked
error messages. if you do it right it works.

axel.