From: Jan Brezovsky (briza_at_chemi.muni.cz)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2012 - 08:54:18 CST

Hi Balaji,

there should be visualization scripts for Pymol and VMD in results
(out/pymol & out/vmd). However, it would depend on settings of your
calculation. Should all be well described in user guide (e.g. Quick
start section).
If you would have other questions, you should write to
caver_at_chemi.muni.cz <mailto:caver_at_chemi.muni.cz>

HTH,
Jan

--
***************************************