From: Bennion, Brian (Bennion1_at_llnl.gov)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2012 - 10:20:21 CST

The caver and mole tools are nearly identical in function (though the respective authors may highlight the differences). The code base is java vs .NET
They both use pdb files as inputs and both run on linux (.NET with mono/wine).

I should have stated that I have been working with the server version of mole on a linux box for analyzing a VERY large set of md simulations.

The hard part is putting all the data together in an understandable/quantifiable way. Which isn't really the programer's job.

Brian