From: matziast_at_med.uth.gr
Date: Mon Oct 31 2011 - 16:23:38 CDT

Hi,
you are right, sorry. Both of the two ways:
(proteinback or nucleicback) and not within 12 of resname X and
backbone and not (within 12 of resname X) gave the same result, all atoms were
fixed. I checked VMD, it recognizes correctly the structure.
Thank you in advance,
Maria.

----- Τέλος προωθημένου μηνύματος -----