From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 31 2011 - 16:10:14 CDT

Hi,
  I don't have a pre-compiled Windows binary of cionize included in the
VMD distribution yet, but I'm working on updating the Windows builds
and will revisit this soon. You could probably compile it from source
using cygwin very easily. I haven't added a cionize build target
for the MSVC compilers yet, which is how I build all of the other tools.

In general, various information on the VMD plugins is posted here:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/