From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 31 2011 - 16:00:46 CDT

Hi,
  Are you sure that VMD is correctly recognizing your structure
in the first place? Do you see what you expect to see if you
just select "protein", or "not protein", "backbone", and "not backbone"
for example? If you expect people to help you, you'll have to give
more feedback on what results you got than simply "it was not the solution".
What remained incorrect after you tried the suggestions people gave you?
Be specific.

Cheers,
  John