From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 17 2009 - 21:34:36 CDT

Jim,
  I'm puzzled at the error you're seeing. I'll have to look
into this. It's possible that it is failing due to lack of RAM,
as I note that the device only reports having 127MB of RAM available,
and this would likely be inadequate to do very much with CUDA in VMD
anyway. Can you run any of the CUDA SDK examples on this card?

  johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu