From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2007 - 15:39:23 CDT

Hi,
  Are you running this as part of the NAMD tutorial, or is this
your own data that you're having trouble with? If it is occuring with
your own datasets and/or scripts, then I'd suggest working through the
NAMD tutorial first. If it's the NAMD tutorial, then you may want
to ask the NAMD tutorial authors about it. I'm not personally familiar
with the namdstat.tcl script so I don't have much to say otherwise.