From: Nuno Loureiro Ferreira (nunolf_at_ci.uc.pt)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2007 - 12:19:59 CDT

Hi John

Yes, I noticed that, and already using it. But what I was asking
specifically, was about the main built-in VMD commands, like mol,
atomselect, ...
Though this is just a cosmetic thing, is very useful if one want to
write for example a tutorial about VMD scripting . If I have some spare
time, probably I will create a "listings" keyword file for VMD, and
share it if its requested.

Cheers,
Nuno