From: L. Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2007 - 14:52:14 CDT

Hi Jan,

Now that I saw this posting, something came to my mind: do you already
have a paper describing paratool? It is indeed nice to have a tool
that makes the parametrization process much easier, but I think it'll
be fair (for you and the people involved in its development) to be
able to cite it somehow.

Cheers,
Michel