From: Jan Saam (saam_at_charite.de)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2007 - 11:11:10 CDT

Hi Michel,

thanks for your note!

Since I have been busy with other things I haven't had time for any
serious Paratool developing nor to write the paper. Before the paper I
still want to include a few very crucial features to Paratool and make
it at least a bit more understandable and user friendly.
I wonder if actually ever anybody other than me was able to do some
thing useful with Paratool. My assumption is that everybody who tried it
got stuck at one or the other point and gave up.

I currently have a paper under review where Paratool is mentioned
because the work uses parameters that were generated with Paratool. I am
confident that the paper will be accepted (I hope, I hope!).

Maybe for now you could use this reference (Saam, et al. " Molecular
dioxygen enters the active site of 12/15-lipoxygenase via dynamic oxygen
access channels*",* PNAS 2007).

I know that this deprives the other Paratool-contributors of their
credits but since I am reponsible for >95% of Paratool I think this is
ok for now. Of course this will only be a temporary solution.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Saam