From: Prashanth Athri (athriprashanth_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2007 - 13:51:29 CDT

In the following page

 http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/allversions/repimages/

 under "Example Scenes", I wanted to know how the axis lines shown in the figure titled "Superposition of Multiple Trajectory Timesteps " (Column 2 Row 5-- the last figure in that section) were rendered. To be clear, I am talking about the two sets of lines on the top right and top left corners of the figure.
 I need to do the same for DNA bound drug across multiple frames.

 Is thee a specific script that does this? I would appreciate it if anybody could share the info.