From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 20:40:47 CDT

Hi Stephen,
are you using the text mode or gui interface? And which version of VMD?
All of your lipids have resname LIP, rather than POPC, and thus aren't
compatible with the topology files you're using. You should be getting a
message to that effect in either case. If you change all the residue
names to match the topology files things should work ok.
Best,
Peter