From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2007 - 14:25:54 CST

Martijn,
  I haven't previously seen the behavior you describe, but then
I typically use VMD with a single molecule when operating in the CAVE
and with haptic devices for IMD etc. You said that you get stuck
picking molecule ID 1? That definitely sounds odd to me. Have you
made sure that you didn't accidentally set the pick mode to an assigned
representation (see the "assigned rep" tab in the Tool Controls window?

I'm curious how you're running VMD through VRJuggler? If you have patches or
instructions on how to run VMD via VRJuggler, I'd very much like to get
a copy of those so that others can do the same.