From: Martijn Kragtwijk (m.kragtwijk_at_rug.nl)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2007 - 09:55:52 CST

Hello all,

I am having a strange problem with picking molecules using the grab
tool. If there are multiple molecules loaded, I can not move them around
independently as expected. It seems that once the molecule with index 1
has been picked, it is impossible to pick any other molecule.
I am going to dive into the code to see what's going on, but whas
wondering whether other people experience the same problem?
The issue occurs with VMD 1.8.5, both on Irix with CAVELib and on Linux
with VRJuggler (I have written a VRJuggler version to run VMD in our
Cave on a Linux cluster, see also
http://www.rug.nl/rc/hpcv/projects/molecular_visualisation).

Thanks,

Martijn Kragtwijk
(m.kragtwijk_at_rug.nl)

--
VR Engineer
University of Groningen, The Netherlands