From: Ignacio Fernández Galván (jellby_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2006 - 02:28:23 CDT

Sure, I'm attaching both .pdb and .vmd files.

Anyway, I found the problem, "Save State" produces labels like this:

  label add Bonds 0/0 0/5

Which means the molecule id 0 is hardcoded. But when the state is
loaded, the molecule will have a different id if it's not the first
molecule in the session. I fixed it by editing the .vmd file to read
something like:

  set moltop [molinfo top]
  [...]
  label add Bonds $moltop/0 $moltop/5

so that the labels are added to the "top" molecule, which should be the
one just loaded.

Thanks
Ignacio Fdez. Galván