From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 10 2006 - 01:36:13 CDT

Hi,
  Thanks for reporting this, can you email me your saved state so
I can have a look at it? It sounds easy to reproduce, but I want to
have a look at yours just to make sure. Most likely this is a flaw
in the state saving script pertaining to the new label text offset
feature, most likely it's not abstracting its molecule IDs or something
like that.

Thanks,