From: Jian Zou (jianzou_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2006 - 00:15:55 CDT

for example
graphics top text {0 0 0} "Hello" size 5
will draw Hello at the origin.

label can add label for atom bond angle dihedral or spring (can be
access via the gui)
graphics should be inputted in the console, or the script.

check the manual for details and the user-guide for more examples.

You may also try photoshop, illustrator or something similar to
accomplish your job.

--
Regards,
Jian Zou