From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 09 2006 - 16:38:24 CST

Hi,
  I've just been working on updating the APBS plugin in VMD 1.8.4 so
it works with the new APBS 0.4 version which now also runs on Windows,
and things appear to be coming together. If you're interested in trying
a test version of this new APBS plugin, let me know and I'll probably have
a new Windows build of VMD 1.8.4 ready in the near future which includes
the updated APBS plugin.