From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 22 2005 - 16:49:37 CST

Hi,
  There's a new version of APBS that was just released, which apparently
runs on Windows, but I haven't tried it yet, and I know that the config file
format has changed, so this may require a new version of VMD and the APBS
plugin for VMD in order to really use it. I'll write more on this when
I've had a chance to try it myself.