From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 26 2005 - 11:59:43 CST

Hi,
  I'm still out of the office, but if you can send me a copy of the the
PDB file that exhibits trouble, I'll be happy to take a look. I didn't change
anything in VMD 1.8.4 that should affect the loading of multi-structure PDB
files as trajectories, but it's always possible that I created a bug while
making the significant changes I've made to the PDB reader recently.