From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 26 2005 - 12:02:31 CST

Josh,
  I'll have to take a look at this when I return to the lab.
Presumably it should be trivial to add support for this format assuming
the documentation is good and I can get some test files to try out.
If you're willing to give me some example data to work with, I could
probably do this in a couple of days.