From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 06 2005 - 16:18:31 CST

Michel,
  The binary you just sent works fine on my Linux test machines here,
I think there's a good chance it'll work for most Linux distributions,
it's presently faring much better than the other binary did. I'm going
to have our system administrator install this version on our group machines
and see how it holds up.