From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 24 2005 - 17:30:48 CDT

Simone,
  I've successfully recreated the problem you have reported below on
an RHWS4 machine here. I get _exactly_ the same error message you're
getting. This is good news because now that I can reproduce the problem
you guys are having I should be able to workaround it by rebuilding the
Python interpreter to prevent this problem on that platform.

  John