From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 24 2005 - 17:19:33 CDT

Hi,
  I think the autopsf problem in a22 is a mistake I made in building the
Windows test build. It'll work in the next one I post.
I don't know anything about the g_hbond/g_dih, or g_sas XML files, but I
do know that VMD doesn't have a plugin to generate those currently. You
may have to create those from the DCD and PSF files either with scripts or
some other method. Perhaps another Gromacs user may have a solution.