From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 24 2005 - 17:20:52 CDT

Nitin,
  If you use the a22 test version of VMD 1.8.4, you can save a partial PSF
file that includes bond information, and that way you can reload it again
later as you describe. Normally you'd already have a PSF file to start with
and thus your bonds would be correct already. If you don't have a PSF file,
then writing one out in the newest test version will work for this purpose.