From: Luis Rosales (ludwig_at_correo.biomedicas.unam.mx)
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 17:36:32 CDT

Hi al!!!

John,

As you pointed on your reply, my problem was the lack of ACTC... I did a
search of packages before and I assumed the needed "tc.h" was part of phyton.
 My mistake...

Anyway, I corrected the mistake and finally did a succesful compilation of vmd
and its running just fine, with the variable width ribbon!!!

Thanks for all the help,
Now I have to go to celebrate my first succesful compilation of VMD :P

Best regards,

Luis