From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon May 23 2005 - 10:04:27 CDT

Luis,
  The error messages you're getting appear to be some sort of problem
compiling ACTC-related code. Try disabling the use of ACTC in your VMD
build and see if you get past this problem. Once you've successfully built
VMD without ACTC, we can go back and figure out what the deal is with that
bit of code. ACTC is used to make VMD render MSMS surface representations
more efficiently, but it's not strictly required, you can run VMD without it.
Do you have any other "tc.h" include files in your -I include search path(s),
it is quite possible that the ACTC #include <tc.h> may be finding an
identically named header file that isn't actually ACTC, yielding the errors
you're seeing. Check that out and make sure that the only tc.h file you've
got is the one for ACTC.

Thanks,