From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 18:46:30 CDT

I don't have an easy answer for this one. You might find it easier
to identify those waters in some other way and use an atom selection
macro when you want to display them. You can certainly do a "within"
selection combined with some other qualifying selection to narrow it
down to a particular set of waters. I suspect that the interior waters
might coincidentally have sequential (or nearly so) atom indices, so
that might be an easy way to go.