From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 18:37:47 CDT

Hi,
  Did you make sure that you have all of the necessary helper programs
installed on your machine? Click the help menu on the movie maker menubar
to see the web page which lists the other packages you need to have installed
in order to make movies successfully. Do you get any error messages in the
VMD text console when you try making the movie?